The Washer/Dryer were supposed to be delivered Sunday at 2:00pm. Since I am off quarantine, we went to church for the first time in almost 4 months. It was great....until we both got a call that the delivery men were at our house at 9:30am. Bummer, but we were thankful they could deliver it the next day, so it wasn't too bad. I can't wait to do laundry, which is something I didn't think I would ever say! (I can't forget to mention, Love that new tile! Can't wait for the bathrooms to be done!)

On the baby front, things are going well. I feel like I've turned a corner thanks to week 16. I've stayed awake until 10pm almost every night, had energy, and haven't thrown up!! Its been amazing! I'm definitely growing by the week and there is now no denying we're having a baby! Its fun to start to really see the baby bump. I've felt a few flutters here and there that I'm confident are the baby which is so exciting! I'm looking forward to feeling the baby move consistently and Joel can't wait to feel it move and kick. Countdown is 2 weeks until we find out the sex! WE CANNOT WAIT! Here is the 16 week 2 day picture. (Side note-maternity jeans where have you been all my life and can I wear you not pregnant?)

We've taken a challenge from our church this week to try and fast from complaining or grumbling (based onPhilippians 2:14-15). Everytime we grumble or complain, its $1 that we donate! It took me about 5 minutes after church to owe over $2! Yikes! We hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! We're thankful for you all!
2 comments:
You are so cute! I love your new washer and dryer! Very fancy! I love the challenge your church started too, what a great way to get some money put aside, lol. So the 7th is the big day?? How exciting!!!
You're pregnant, and you look adorable! I can't wait to feel him/her move!
Post a Comment