More excitingly, The baby flutters I have been feeling have changed to baby thumps!! I feel them about 3-4 times a day (depending on the day) and Joel hasn't felt it yet (but he really wants to!). Our next Doctors appointment is next Tuesday, Dec. 8. Its the day we'll find out if its a boy or girl. We cannot wait!
We started one baby registry at Babies R Us, and cannot believe how much stuff a baby needs and how expensive it all is! You can definitely get sucked in to all this stuff. It could be a black hole! I think Craigslist is going to be our new best friend. We'd love any tips on what to have and what to avoid. We've gotten some great advice so far and really appreciate it!
The best thing I've gotten so far in this pregnancy (besides maternity jeans-LOVE YOU), is my Snoogle.

I've been having a hard time sleeping because I always sleep on my stomach and cannot do that anymore, and I'm not supposed to sleep on my back anymore. It is very un-natural for me to be a side sleeper. Until the snoogle! Its huge and I absolutely love it...and so does Joel :-). I have to get a picture of him, he knocks out on it. We thought because it is so big it would take up the entire bed, but it doesn't at all. It keeps me pretty much in one spot, which means we're both sleeping a whole lot better than before. This thing is great, and I think I would've loved it not-pregnant also.
Also, I believe this will be great for after the baby comes. Our friends told us about this pillow a few years ago, and they use it in place of a boppy and you can roll it up and sit the baby in it. I love it!
Christmas decorations are going up this week, and after Christmas things are going to be in motion quickly. Heres a quick list of what needs to be done:
-paint baby's room
-redo furniture in baby's room
-figure out what's going in baby's room
-finish the laundry room
-redo master bathroom
-plus about 20 other things :-).
We can't wait!!
No comments:
Post a Comment