Monday, December 7, 2009

Week 18!

And....we've hit a growth spurt!! My shirts are all getting too short. It freaks me out to think my stomach is showing, so I'm constantly pulling them down and amazed at how quickly they creep back up!! Joel wanted a baby picture in front of our Christmas tree so here it is :-)
Heres a cute survey I found, I'd like to keep doing this to see how things change!

How far along?18 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: We'll find out tomorrow, I'm guessing around 5lbs?

Maternity clothes? Its time to get more clothes that are longer!

Stretch marks? No! Hopefully they will stay away!

Sleep: Much better since I got the snoogle, but I'm still tossing trying to figure out how to sleep on my side!

Best moment this week: Starting to clean out the baby's room!

Movement: Yes! I get kicked a few times a day, and the baby rolls a few times a day. Joel can feel it when it rolls around because it gets really hard and then goes away. He hasn't felt a kick yet, as soon as I call him over I think his hand must make our baby go to sleep :-). Hopefully he'll have that touch once the baby gets here.

Food cravings: Chex Mix! Thats probably not a pregnancy craving though, I think its just something I crave in the winter :-). I haven't had any weird cravings so far, I'm just getting hungrier! When I wake up in the morning, it feels like its been days since I've eaten!

Gender: Tomorrows the day!!!!

Belly Button in or out? In, Please stay that way!

Wedding rings on or off? On!

What I miss: Being able to help Joel with our house projects. I don't really miss foods/drinks very much (except I really want a turkey sub with lots of lettuce from jersey mikes! It'll have to wait!).

What I am looking forward to: Joel feeling the baby move and our doctors appointment tomorrow!!

Milestones: Being able to "find" the baby most of the time. I can tell where he/she is and sometimes my stomach is totally lopsided because he/she is completely on one side. I love it!

I'll be back with hopefully a gender update tomorrow! We can't wait!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

You are absolutely adorable! Can't wait to hear the upate!

leah said...

you look so cute!! Good luck tomorrow, how exciting to find out the gender!!

Tara said...

You look so cute, Grace! Now that I've found your blog, I will be checking back often for updates!!!

Jacki R. said...

Grace you look great!!

Have you heard of belly bands? It's an elastic you wear to compensate for the shortcoming of space between your shirt and pants.