Total weight gain/loss:We don't actually have a scale so I only know for sure at the doctor when I get completely shocked. I'm going to guess 12 pounds (while I constantly remind myself there is a fantastic reason to gain the weight, I don't just need to go run :-)
Maternity clothes? Absolutely.
Stretch marks? No, but my stomach definitely itches. I'm really hoping its just dry skin.
Sleep: It is so hard for me to stay on my side, I wake up in the middle of the night square on my back! I'm surrounded by the snoogle and somehow work my way onto my back! Last night was one of the first nights I think I've slept all night on my side. Small victory!
Best moment this week: Looking at all the cutest baby clothes for Ruthie with my Mom and Sister.
Movement: Yes, she's getting more active by the day and now I feel her multiple times throughout the day. It must be powerful kicks or punches when I can feel her because during our ultrasound last week she was moving and rolling and I couldn't feel any of it! Joel still hasn't definitely felt her move yet, but its gotta be soon!
Food cravings: Still not really having cravings, unless you count craving an insane amount of food :-).
Gender: Its a Girl!
Belly Button in or out? In, definitely getting shallow. I really hope it stays in.
Wedding rings on or off? On!
What I miss: Not too much right now, I'm loving this stage of pregnancy and feeling her move around!
What I am looking forward to: Christmas next week! Also figuring out what in the world to do with the nursery. We can't find anything we just love and since we aren't wanting an all pink room, there aren't as many cute choices. Any suggestions?
Milestones: Finding out last week it was a girl. I've started to have what I think are braxton hicks contractions. I talked to the doctor and he said it was normal now. I didn't think they would happen until closer to arrival. Everyone has told me they're normal and most people get them (let me clarify, Joel was the first person to tell me that, I thought it was cute :-) I'm trying to not worry about them since they seem to be normal!
And finally a picture of me looking huge! I don't feel like I look this big, but I guess I do :-). We just can't wait!
1 comment:
You look adorable!!! And no, you are not huge! What a cute baby bump. Itchy skin is normal and just means that you are stretching- Mine itches like crazy!
And one thing that I've found for not finding myself on my back in the middle of the night is to put one pillow on each side of me when I lay on my side, so if I happen to fall onto my back, I am still a little propped up. It has helped!
Yay for baby clothes, and pink ones at that!
Post a Comment