Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Slacker


I've been such a slacker lately with the blog. Its not that I don't have time for it, but the time I can sit down and blog I'm either cleaning up (more on that in another post), sleeping (man I can go out like a light now in about 2 seconds) or enjoying time with Joel (something I treasure, even if its just for 5 minutes when both girls are asleep).


We're doing great around here, today marks Lainies 4 week birthday which I can't believe. She is an absolute joy to have around and we all love her. Ruthie is the sweetest big sister and has done great. I have a one month post coming up (on the 2nd), but for now here are a few pictures

Not hating tummy time....yet!
Walking her favorite dog!
Thanks Jacki!! We love the Big Sis shirt!
Sweet, sweet baby

2 comments:

Jacki R. said...

I couldn't think of two better reasons to be a slacker!

Tara said...

I'm so glad that you all are doing well!!!! Love the updates!