Our sweet girl made her appearance today (very quickly), more on that later. We're all doing great! Here's a picture of us with our newest angel. I can't wait for our first family of four picture!
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! You look awesome for just having a baby, and I love her name! So happy for you and can't wait for more pics with the big sis!
I am SO super excited for you guys!!! Can't wait to see the first picture of the sisters together. And Lainie is a beautiful name. Hope the delivery went well and I am looking forward to the birth story!:)
Yay!!!! So glad that she is here and that you all are doing great! You look beautiful and Joel looks so happy in this picture. I'm thrilled for you!!!!
Awww!! Congrats! You do look great for just having a baby! I can't wait to hear her birth story :-) Enjoy those sweet baby noises :-)
Congratulations Grace!! I cannot wait to hear more. Love that photo!!
Gah, so excited for you guys! Enjoy every second of it!!
Yay! Glad she's here healthy and happy!!
Post a Comment