Man, our Ruthie has been the absolute sweetest towards Lainie and it couldn't make us any happier! When she sees her she gets a huge smile on her face and yells, Hey Naynie. It is so cute! She wants to hold her
and kiss her
and she just loves being a big sister, I can't hardly stand it!
We couldn't be more blessed.
Unfortunately, vacation is over as Daddy goes back to work tomorrow! Wish us luck, we will sure miss having Super Dad around.
5 comments:
So glad that all is going well with your sweet family of 4! Praying for you as you adjust to no Daddy at home :(
It is a hard adjustment when Daddy goes back to work but I have complete confidence that you will work out all the kinks and do awesomely!!
I know you have loved having Daddy around. The pictures are adorable!
love. this. post.... that lainie is so sweet i could be catching baby fever all the way from over here ;)
ALL OF THESE PICTURES ARE ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE. Love them!!
Post a Comment