This post is a little bit delayed but I thought I'd put up a post about our leaving the hospital. Thankfully we were able to go home on Friday (after having her on Wednesday). With Ruthie we took very similar pictures.
Riding out in the wheelchair
Getting in the carseat (man is that difficult when they're so tiny and all curled up!)
Trying to get in the picture with Lainie
and of course, we wanted a picture of the three of us, so we asked the sweet 14-ish year old volunteer who was the only person in sight to take our family picture.
This is what we got.
For some reason, I think this is absolutely hilarious. Its incredible to me she completely missed Lainie! Also incredible there wasn't anyone else around to take a picture of the three of us! Oh well, its a funny memory for me now!
10 comments:
Oh man. That "family photo" made me laugh out loud. Awesome.
So sweet!! The "family Photo" is too funny!!...I must say though, you look amazing for having had a baby less than 48 hours earlier!!!!!
Hahaha! That last picture is so funny...what a memory! Hope things are going well for you.
She is so adorable, congratulations! That last pic literally made laugh out loud :)
Oh goodness, that is hilarious!! You would think she would realize that you would want the baby in the picture too!LOL:)
I am dying laughing at that last picture. Hello...the whole reason you were even AT the hospital!! Bahahaha.... too hilarious!
(Oh good grief I've already spelled her name wrong!)
That's frameworthy! Well at least you got SOME pictures of Lainie as you were leaving :)
HAHAHAHA!! that last picture is huh.larry.us.... i made lee come over and look, too!! glad yall are home & doing well :)
Oh my goodness Grace! I can't believe she didn't include the baby in the picture! Hahahaha. Thank goodness you can laugh about it and have a memory :)
Post a Comment