We were thankful they all came in at once and she can get them over with. The bottom ones broke through first and the top ones are almost through. I can't believe how long they take to come through and just how huge those teeth are!
She's handled them pretty well, considering getting four big teeth at once. She's had times of being fussy and clingy and times of not sleeping. I don't know if right before they came in she was loading up on sleep, because she rebelled against napping for the past 2 weeks. There were a few nights of being up in the middle of the night where she was just pitiful.Thankfully, the past two days she has gone back to sleeping like normal and it is wonderful. I am very thankful for ibuprofen and orajel.
She is now up to 12 teeth and I can't believe it! I don't have any pictures of her teeth, so here are some pictures of her current favorite thing to do.
Does she run into things?
Why yes, she does.
She absolutely thinks this is hilarious and I think she might always walk around with a shirt or some piece of clothing on her head if she could. I have no idea where she keeps finding these clothes because I never leave clothes, clean or dirty, sitting around....ahem.
Funny girl!
4 comments:
Yay for big teeth coming in at the same time! A relief for both her and you!
Love the peek-a-boo game. Does she squeal under there?!
12 teeth! WOW! Bella has only one, and it is just starting to come through. Can't believe how big Ruthie is getting and that she will be a big sister soon!!:)
She is so cute, oh my word just adorable. Poor little thing with 4 teeth coming in at once! I'm dreading Emery getting teeth!
I'm thinking Peyton's molars are going to do the same thing...all at once. She's been chewing a lot for over a month now, but hasn't been waking up or fussy. She hasn't let me put my fingers in her mouth in almost 2 months, so I have no idea what's going on in there but there were some huge bulges where the molars will be a few weeks ago!
Post a Comment