
Wow, its been a while. I think the blog just takes a backseat to summer fun. We've had a great past few weeks, particularly July 4th. I think that may be one of my top weeks of the year mainly because it is the week my parents and sisters (and families) rent a house in our neighborhood and for one week I can live in my pretend ideal world of walking over to my parents and sister's houses and seeing them whenever I want!

Ruthie loved getting to see and play with her cousins.
How cute is this picture, it was when Ruthie realized she was sitting on top of Matt, I thought it was so sweet!
There of course was a lot of surfing

We spent one day out on the boat at the sand bar and had an absolute blast. Ruthie absolutely loves it.

The kids caught a crab

The boys went fishing and caught a few baby sharks (and Joel fed his phone to the waterway....oops!). We also learned never to get rid of any old phones. We kept our old phones for Ruthie to play with, and after 2 minutes activating it online, Joel has a phone that works and Ruthie still has one play phone.
Candid shot of Joel and I relaxing on the beach while Ruthie is playing with her cousins.

Gigi in her stylish cover-up. You should be in a magazine Gigi!

Girl cousins!

A little swinging
Playing on the beach
Its always really sad when the week comes to an end but I am so thankful for the one week we have where we can all be together and live in my pretend ideal world ;-). This week makes Ruthie really happy!
4 comments:
What a fun week, Grace! I can see why you love the annual traditions around the 4th. And I agree: Your Mom does look like she belongs in a magazine! Your little tummy is adorable too!
I don't blame you one bit! It looks like a great time with family. That's what matters most!
I agree! Looks like a great week. I can't believe how big Ruthie is getting and her little swimsuit is just too darn cute! And you look great too! Can't wait till October when we get to see pics of baby #2!!:)
Sounds like a great time! So glad y'all were able to spend time with family! Love the candid pic and the pic of Miss Ruthie on Matt, too cute! Miss you!
Post a Comment