We stayed through naptime, then went for a long walk on the beach so Ruthie could snooze some. We all had a great time and were exhausted. Here's my favorite picture from the weekend. So cute!
After we came home and got cleaned up, we put Ruthie to bed and Joel and I headed out for a date night! Our neighbor was nice enough to come down to our house and stay while we went to see a movie. A while ago, I bought 2 movie tickets on groupon for $8 total and on Thursday we realized they expired on Sunday! oops! We went to go see Pirates of the Carribean, and it was pretty good. It wasn't over until 10:00, which is late for these two geezers. I was shocked to find out that had I not had the groupon it would've cost us $22.50 to see that movie! I think we're sticking to groupon and netflix!!
Hope you all had a great weekend!
3 comments:
Love these beach pictures! So much fun!
PS. Jamie and I used my Groupon to go on a date this weekend too! I'm so glad that we used them before they expired. And we made the same comment about how much it would've cost us to see the movie! What a deal!
But where are the pics of Ruthie out there surfing?! ;)
It's very nice that you have the beach so close to home!
Oh, I wish I would have gotten that groupon! Great savings! And I think that is the cutest picture of Ruthie and her Daddy. They look so happy. I am ready to see a pic of Mommy and her baby bump!;)
Post a Comment