It is GREAT! She absolutely LOVES this dog, and the feeling is mutual. I'm sure once Ruthie starts dropping food, Chloes love for her will go to an entirely new level!
She loves to pat pat her, grab her, squeal at her, and really loves to watch her tail wag!!
I am so glad Chloe has been so gentle and loving towards Ruthie, I think she knows she doesn't have a choice!
We love our Chlo-Chlo!
6 comments:
Dogs are the best. It only gets better as they grow up. Bailey and Hudson are bff!
Cole just watches our dog go back and forth across the room...I think he could care less!!! She is getting so big! Sooo sweet!
so sweet, I hope Tyson is just as sweet to our little one!
VERY cute! She and Chloe will probably be best buddies as she grows up. Love the outfit Ruthie has on. Bella has the same one. Love yellow and pink together:)
The relationship between kids and a dog is none other!!! I love seeing that same thing with our kids and Buddy. It has made us love him even more than we did before kids.
A baby and her dog -- so sweet!! Once Chloe starts eating under the high chair, be sure to cut back on her regular dog food. Zoe got a little too fat fat from all the good eating!
Post a Comment