This past weekend was great. Friday started with my sister and her family coming down, the guys surfing (huge waves) and the kids and my Sister and I playing football, walking on the beach, and on and on. I didn't take one picture. Ridiculous.Saturday, my parents came down with Matt so the guys could go fishing in the sound Sunday. While they were fishing, the girls went shopping! A great weekend for all.
Fishing was great, it was cool and overcast and everyone caught something. My nephew caught a sting ray that of course went back in the water!
They came home with a bunch of fish and we had fish taco's two nights in a row (recipe coming). We were craving it after what we had at the seafood fest!
It was a great weekend. Highlights:
-fishing 5 minutes away
-Shopping with Gigi
-Teaching Matt and Gigi how to play dutch blitz. They did great, I was impressed!
-Fish for dinner 2 nights with more in the freezer!
-getting to see so many people in one weekend, We did miss Erin, Chris and Kitty!
Thanks for setting up the fishing Papa and Gigi for going on with us! We both had a great time!
1 comment:
Sounds fun! I love those kind of weekends... Busy with lots of family!:)
Post a Comment