Thursday, March 14, 2013

One Day!

One day, hopefully soon, I'll be back to blogging regularly!  This pregnancy has been pretty tough and as of yesterday (18.5 weeks), I started zofran for the sickness, so hopefully I'll be back and able to enjoy and take care of my family soon!  Good News is everyone is healthy and growing like crazy!  Lainie is trying to talk all the time and obsessed with signing the abc song (with her own letters of course).  Ruthie is a full blown big girl and had her first girls days last weekend, complete with a nail salon.  One of my favorite memories thusfar and hopefully a blog coming up soon! 
 
For now, here are a few pictures of my little jailbird cuties!
 
 

 Valentines Day craft fun!


Hopefully I'll be back soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks! I hope you start feeling better soon! The zofran should help! (Just watch out because it does make some people constipated as a side effect...) Anyhow, thanks for sharing that your second nursing experience was a lot easier than the first! That is encouraging! Same thing happened with PFB she kept losing weight and not having enough dirty diapers and never latched correctly

leah said...

How in the world did I not know you were expecting a third?! So excited for you guys!! Hope you begin to feel better soon!!

Jacki R. said...

Are you sure that Lainie is only 16 months old?! She sure sounds like such a big girl, closer to 2!!