Joel and Ruthie signed up to go this year and it was so so so cute. Ruthie was beside herself excited to get to go on a date with her Daddy.
On their way!
Here is the picture off the Chick-fil-a website from when they got there. Joel said she was really, really excited about that flower!
So cute!
I don't think she put the flower down the entire night.
It sounds like a big highlight of the night (besides the ice cream) was the cow princess, and the stuffed cows they gave out!
Ruthie and Joel both loved this night. We're realizing just how important it is to spend one on one time with each of them and how nice it is for us to! Last week when I asked her the best part of her week, she told me, "going on a date with my daddy" so sweet, I almost couldn't handle it.
I'm looking forward to a Mommy/Ruthie date, and she keeps saying she wants to go to Chick-fil-a. extra pickles please :-).

2 comments:
Oh. How. CUTE!!!!! So special for the two of them :)
Hey! Did you know that you have your account set up as a no-reply blogger? I tried to respond, but couldn't email you back about the soap dispensers. Anyways, I don't know if the soap would work in a foam dispenser or not. I have not tried it. We've actually never used foam soaps so I don't know anything about it. Sorry!!
And this is adorable by the way! We thought Phoebe was a little young this year but Chris will def be taking her next year :) Just one more reason to LOVE chick fil a :)
Post a Comment