Random Question: If I'm getting Christmas stockings for our family, what do I embroider (if anything) on Joel and my stockings? The girls names will be on there's, but it seems weird to put Joel and Grace on ours, also weird to put Mom/Dad/Mommy/Daddy. So do I go with no embroidery on anyones or just on a the girls? Thanks for your input!
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Wordless Wednesday: She's so proud!
Random Question: If I'm getting Christmas stockings for our family, what do I embroider (if anything) on Joel and my stockings? The girls names will be on there's, but it seems weird to put Joel and Grace on ours, also weird to put Mom/Dad/Mommy/Daddy. So do I go with no embroidery on anyones or just on a the girls? Thanks for your input!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You have the most interesting questions! Things I never think about. Well, as a kid my parents' first names were on their stockings, not "mom" or "dad." I don't think it's weird!
Also something to think about - you wouldn't put "daughter" on the girls stockings right? So if you all have your names on there, it might flow better :)
We left ours without names. I just got different stockings so we would know which was which.
Post a Comment