For the sibling record, Ruthie got her first tooth at 7 months, 6 days, and Lainie's came in at 7 months 16 days. Pretty close! Not so close is their size! At this age, Ruthie was about 15 1/2 pounds and Lainie is about 19lbs! Shes so long (she gets it from me :-).
I have been thinking for a few months now she would have a tooth pop through anyday based on the huge change in her sleep habits, but hopefully now that one is through (with a second close behind) she'll start sleeping consistently through the night.
She's growing up so fast! I'm a total sap.
2 comments:
That's early for the babies in our family...never any fun while they're going through it! Hope that other tooth pops through soon!
Oh I love the picture with Lainie on the left, so happy and in focus, and the blurry Ruthie so zippity and quick!
Post a Comment