Life is moving along at a rapid pace lately and it seems like I can't keep up....with the blog at least! It always seems like as soon as June hits, we're non-stop until September and it just flies by and is so much fun.
Here are a few things we've been up to:
Ruthie has started making "cheese" faces and saying cheese. They're so cute and I'm often 1.5 seconds too late to catch it. This is about as close as I can get and I'm not sure I'll ever get a really clear picture of my mover again!
The Mickey Mouse obsession continues, and he goes everywhere with us. This was the best birthday gift yet, and I'm shocked it didn't ever cross my mind to get her a Mickey Mouse stuffed animal. I feel like I need to have a back up Mickey in the closet in case we ever lose him. It will be devestating.
Also about Mickey, at Ruthie's birthday, Aunt Nana and the boys got her a Mickey Mouse cookie from Disney and she LOVED IT and was so excited to eat it and show it.
I've found a new workout. I've mentioned before I'm the lawnmower in our family and I actually enjoy it. This past weekend, I asked Ruthie if she wanted to help me and she did. She LOVED it. It was so cute, she was patting me on the back, hysterically laughing and we had a great time.
We were having a lot more fun BEFORE the self propel broke on the mower and it took me 4 times as long to mow with almost 30 pounds on me in the heat. I was about to pass out about 45 minutes into it and about that time, Ruthie decided the swingset with Daddy would be more fun. I think it could become a tradition (if we get the self propel fixed!!)
We always try and meet some of our best friends when we go to Costco. We love the big carts that the girls can ride in together. They usually have a good time together. On this particular trip, Ms. Sassypants on the right was a little bit.....well, Two. With a capital TWO.
In case you're wondering where Lainie was, she ride in the stroller next to the girls and watches every move they make! She loves watching the big girls.
Thats about it for today! Hope you're having a great week!
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice weight pack you got there! Sounds like mowing is a morning job :)
Post a Comment