A while ago, I wrote here about our new pantry/laundry room and how awesome it is. At that point, it was solely awesome for the additional storage space. I now have a new appreciate for it.
Exhibit A
She loves it. She loves to watch it go round and round, the water come down and pretty much all things involved in washing/drying clothes.
I love you front load washer/dryer.
3 comments:
I love my front load dryer too! Our old washer has not bit the dust yet, but when it finally does, it will most definitely be replaced with a front loader! And yes we must always be grateful for those everyday things that provide such a welcome distraction for our little ones!!:)
That looks so fun for Ruthie!
Wait until she want to help you move the wet clothes up to the dryer... instead of grabbing armloads of clothes, you will be lifting an adorable little toddler (who just wants to do everything mommy does) who is throwing one sock at a time into the dryer. Talk about an at home gym! it puts the squat rack to shame!
Post a Comment