Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fun With Papa

I think there is this type of picture with each of my nephews and niece and my Dad. My Dad really enjoys mowing the grass, which is I think why I enjoy it. Yes, you read that right, I enjoy mowing the grass and I am the grass mower in our family. With a push mower ;-). I think it may be one of Joel's favorite things about me, and I'm not joking.

Anyways, Ruthie loved riding around with Papa on the lawnmower and waved to us on the porch. It was super cute! We also learned she likes getting on the mower while its running, but does not like to be around the lawn mower when it gets turned on!

2 comments:

Erika Trevathan said...

Oh I'm sure my husband wishes I enjoyed mowing the lawn too but he is out of luck!!haha. Ruthie sure is a cutie pie riding on that lawnmower!!:)

leah said...

so cute! And good for you for mowing your own lawn!! I've never done it before, but that's the joy of living in a town house I guess!