Monday, March 21, 2011

House Party!



Now I know many of you know about house party, but for those of you that don't, you should go sign up and start applying! House party hosts different events for different products and is basically a way to promote products in group settings. I was fortunate enough to be chosen for a Philly Cooking Creme House party!
The house party kit came with coupons, wooden spoons, recipe ideas and a green pan skillet (which is great by the way!). For the day of the party, I made my own creation using chicken, veggies and the Italian herb and cheese cooking creme (plus snacks for the kiddos). Everyone went home with coupons, wooden spoons and recipe booklets and hopefully full stomachs!
The verdict for me is that I really like the philly cooking creme. Its thicker than I expected but the flavors are good and it is very easy. So far we've tried the italian herb and cheese and the garlic. We definitely liked the italian herb and cheese the best. I'm looking forward to trying the plain flavor and see if it is like an alfredo-ish sauce. Let me know if you try it and what recipes you like, I'm always looking for new dinner ideas!


3 comments:

Tara said...

I can't believe that you won this one!!! How cool! I really like the Sante Fe one, especially the Mexican layered tortilla stack. yummy!

Erika Trevathan said...

This house party thing looks really neat! I am going to have to try it!! Looked SO yummy!!:)

Jacki R. said...

You are the hostess with the mostess! Looks like a lot of fun :)