skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, June 24, 2010
A New Favorite
I'm pretty sure Ruthie's new favorite person is her Papa. She absolutely LOVES him and thinks he is soo funny. Here's how it started
I'm not sure about this Papa, why are you making those faces and noises at me?
Wait a second, I think I like you
I do like you
Papa Cracks me Up!
I love my Papa~
1 comment:
Emily Rose
said...
Love all your updated blogs! She really is precious!
June 25, 2010 at 5:09 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Graceandjoelroberts
jwr
Blog Archive
►
2016
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2015
(9)
►
August
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
2013
(27)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2012
(90)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(9)
►
2011
(125)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(14)
▼
2010
(113)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(3)
▼
June
(5)
Busy!
A New Favorite
Two Guesses
Beach Baby
ONE MONTH!
►
May
(6)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(10)
►
2009
(19)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(4)
►
December
(4)
Powered by
Blogger
.
1 comment:
Love all your updated blogs! She really is precious!
Post a Comment