The last two weeks have been GREAT! Some of our favorite people came down to the beach and stayed just a a few miles from us. As I've said before, we LOVE the Arnold's. Most days after Joel would get off work, we would head to their rental house and have dinner with them and hang out with their family. We're trying our hardest to get them to move here....we'll keep trying. **Thank you Jamie and David for being so amazing to us. We love you and are so thankful for you. Can't wait to play Dutch Blitz more :-)**While they were here, Joel and I had our first date post-baby while they babysat. Ruthie was a champ and had her own photoshoot at the beach with them. Its quite possible she'd rather have stayed with them ;-). Not to mention, Joel and I loved getting to have dinner together at one of our favorite places, Thai Grille.

While they were here, they volunteered to take a family photo shoot for us on the beach. Ruthie was really alert and taking everything in.
We also put our beach baby in the water for the first time. She LOVED it!
Good thing :-) We got some really great pictures that I think are framers.

One of my all time favorite pictures

We look forward to this two weeks each year having good friends so close by and can't wait for next year!! Countdown is on!
5 comments:
So fun! Love the pictures of your precious family and am so glad you got to go on a date too!
great pictures!! :) ruthie is such a sweetie
Great pictures! Y'all have definitely been busy! Miss you!
Love the pictures! I think its so great you and Jamie are still so close and you both now have little girls!
Those beach pictures are so awesome! I'm so glad you got them!
Post a Comment