This past weekend our town had their annual Christmas tree lighting. We absolutely love the town we live in as they have lots and lots of holiday lights up. They line the walkways that are on the water with garland and lights and have a huge (gigantic) Christmas tree.
A very short year ago we went and had a great time with our two babies.
We were both shocked it was already time to go again. The girls were really excited!
We arrived after they lit the Christmas tree. We thought we were being smart because last year our town Mayor talked for about 2 hours and it took forever to get to the tree lighting. I'm guessing he got a lot of people telling him not to do that this year because when it started, they lit the tree! Oh well!
Ruthie really loves to hug a Christmas tree!
We weren't able to get a full family pic so I think I'll have to photo shop us together!
It was absolutely freezing and windy, but Ruthie was all over the playground. This picture makes me so happy. It has taken a LOT for her to be able to go up the playground if other kids are up there. This is a big deal folks.
Something I never thought I'd see! Hair blowing in the wind!
Really unhappy that it was time to go home.
After seeing the big Christmas tree Ruthie really wanted to put up our tree, so we decided to go ahead and do it the next day. She was pumped about it. Hopefully that will be up tomorrow! I love Christmas time (and keep having to remind myself we haven't even had Thanksgiving yet).
Monday, November 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They are precious! And how fun that your town has a Christmas tree lighting. Wish ours did!:)
Love how huge that Christmas tree is, so fun! And I think Em is the same as Ruthie-- takes a lot to walk up and play if kiddos are already there!
Post a Comment