Friday, November 2, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAYNAY!

One year ago, the world became a better place with the birth of our sweet Lainie.


 She has been a complete joy.



 In ways I didn't know was possible.

 We should've known when she smiled at 5 weeks, she was going to be happy.  She is.
 
And genuinely sweet.

And oh so cute.

Loves her sister (the feeling is mutual).

And funny. and Silly.
 
And so cute I can't stand it.
Happy 1st Birthday to my sweet Lainie.  You are a joy, our angel and we love you more than words.   

2 comments:

Erika Trevathan said...

Happy, Happy 1st Birthdayyy to Lainie!!! I absolutely can NOT believe it has been a year since you had her. It's really scary how fast time is flying!! I think she looks just like you~ Beautiful!!

Jacki R. said...

Wow, how can this be?! Happy Birthday sweet little Lainie! It's been a great first year :)