Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Cousins!

Like I mentioned earlier we had so much fun last week and a good majority of that was because of all the cousin fun!

We had a friend come down and stay for a few days and we got to do all sorts of fun things.  We spent one morning going to the park with Aunt Nana, all the cousins and our friends.  Ruthie was attached at the hip to Aunt Nana.


Fun on the train car!



Riding on the carousel. Ruthie hasn't stopped talking about riding the horsie up and down and round and round next to Kitty!

 Lainie loved riding on the choo choo train

It was HOT!

I have zero pictures of the boys, I think because they move so fast, but still not okay!

Afterwords we went to lunch at Moe's and I learned they have a new touch screen drink machine that, in theory, is a great idea.  In reality, it is not a good idea.  You can't get a drink quickly and it takes forever. Other than that, it was fun and delish! Lainie has learned how to hold her own squeezie pouch (most of the time!).

The next day we went with our friends to Marbles museum.  It was a lot of fun and Ruthie totally flocks to the stuffed animals every single time.  Thank you Gigi and Papa for watching Lainie, and giving me a fun morning with my biggest girl!

Ruthie loved finding the pompons and knew exactly what to do.  I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me happy how much she loved it.

 She will also bust out a heel stretch or a split in a second, and she's actually really good and thinks its a lot of fun to do some different moves.


Back to marbles!  More fun with the soccer cones

As the morning came to the close, we had a few more fun moments!


By lunchtime, we were both pretty tired!


A few more fun pictures from the week.





So much fun!

2 comments:

Jacki R. said...

LOL, love the pom poms and the foot stretch, wow Ruthie! What a great time with the cousins :)

Unknown said...

I love that heel stretch! :)