Thursday, May 31, 2012

Strawberry Patch Round Two!

A while ago, we decided to take a trip to the Strawberry patch.  I took Ruthie last year and had so much fun, this time we wanted Daddy to go!!  It was a gorgeous day, so we grabbed our buckets and off we went.


Time to fill it up!


She showed Daddy what to do, pick them and eat them!




Full baskets!

 Showing her loot!  Crazy to me how clean she was this time!



Here's a progression of Ruthie Running, you can't totally get the full effect, but its still really cute.






 Any good trip to the strawberry patch ends with sharing homemade ice cream (I'll be excited when I'm not dairy free for these types of things!)


And here's what angel baby Lainie did, hung out in her stroller and played with some toys!
Its crazy to me how much things have changed in just one year, and next year I think we'll have 2 little strawberry pickers!

2 comments:

Baze Days said...

So much fun!!! What a cutie!

amanda said...

Thanks for the link to Tara's Dad's blog. I'll be sure to book mark it as well as pass it along to my MIL. I can't believe how big your girls are getting! I miss that age!!