Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Blog Help?

Does anyone know what I've done to have that small photo over to the right over there?  I can't figure out where it is at and how to make it go away?  Thanks!!

2 comments:

Jacki R. said...

Have you upgraded to the new Blogger interface? (Well let me just say I HATE it!) It looks like you have.

When you drag a photo to try to place it where you want it, sometimes it leaves a shadow of a photo. Have you tried to edit that blog post and see if you can click on that shadow picture? If you can then you can just hit delete.

Anyway, I don't know if that's what it is for sure, but hope that helps!

leah said...

what are you talking about? That "about me" picture? If so I think you can just go to your layout option in blogger and delete that widget!