Friday, April 6, 2012

Daddy's Girl

A few weeks ago when we were fortunate enough to go to Marbles for Will's birthday party, there was one section Ruthie absolutely loved.......
I'm not sure if I can tell you how happy these pictures make her Daddy and how excited he is for this summer and taking her out surfing.
He got so excited about it, he saw this cute rash guard (that is a size 4T....WHAT!) and couldn't resist. How sweet!

1 comment:

Erika Trevathan said...

Oh my goodness, she will be too cute surfing with her Daddy! I would be a nervous wreck. I start freaking out when my husband swims way out in the ocean. I think I've watched the Jaws movies too many times;)
And I so want us to get together sometime this summer. Our girls would love each other. My husband's family has a place at cape cartaret near swansboro that we go to during the summer. Do you live near there?