Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Faces of Lainie

Lainie is a very easy going baby. She makes such cute faces and as of 5 weeks old started smiling back at us. It's pretty much the greatest thing I've ever seen (next to Ruthie smiling of course). I haven't gotten a straight on full smile picture, but here is the closest I've gotten on camera. This picture cracks me up! I love that double chin.Here are a few of her faces
Her lungs work!
Other than blue eyes, she's not looking anything like her Daddy (or Ruthie for that matter!).

2 comments:

Jacki R. said...

Love that smile! She looks like she's full on laughing in that picture!

So what did you look like as a baby Grace?! Have you compared your baby photos to Lainie yet?

Erika Trevathan said...

Yes, I agree! We need to see a comparison photo of you and Ruthie. I think she looks like you:)