Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Date Night!

Last weekend, Joel and I were fortunate enough to be able to have a night out. Its been a really long time since we've had a date and we enjoyed every second of it.
My parents came down for the night (THANK YOU) and the girls loved every second of it (me too of course). Ruthie really loved (and I think needed) the additional attention
and time with Papa and Gigi. Lainie also loved being held.

Joel's work had their Christmas party which was dinner and dancing and we stayed until midnight! I can't remember the last time we stayed out until midnight, but we had so much fun. It was fun to get all dressed up and just hang out with my favorite guy and not chase around anyone. We snapped a picture of the four of us since we were all showered and dressed (a rare occurrence these days).

Thank you again Gigi and Papa, we had a great time!

5 comments:

danchelseyg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
danchelseyg said...

Love it!! Grace, you look so pretty!! So glad you guys got some time for yourselves.

Jess said...

Date nights are great, so glad you got to get out and enjoy yourself. Are you sure you just had a baby, you look great! I need to know your secret for my next time!

Jacki R. said...

Yay for a fun night out with no worries about the girls!!

Great family picture too!

Erika Trevathan said...

I really can not believe you just had a baby!! You look great! If only I could bounce back so quickly! LOVE the family pic. Too cute:)