Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Week 26 1/2 :-)

How far along?26 1/2 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 21 pounds total so far, up three from a month ago. I'm now weighing in at 136!!! WOW!

Maternity clothes? Yes, some are getting too short, I can't put any of my shirts in the dryer for fear they will shrink! Once it starts warming up, I'll have to get some Spring clothes.

Stretch marks? None yet, praying they stay away.

Sleep: Actually I'm doing pretty good sleeping lately. I've been really tired at night, so I'm guessing she's growing (also guessing that from the massive belly!)

Best moment this week: Negative Gest. diabetes test.

Movement: All the time, she won't be moving at all and if Joel says something to her, she's off and kicking up a storm, she loves him :-).

Food cravings: Still no real cravings, just eating a lot. My iron is low, so hopefully I'll be craving spinach :-).

Gender: Its a Girl!

Belly Button in or out? Still in, but getting to where its almost flat.

Wedding rings on or off? On, but when I wake up now my hands are swollen, they go down when I move around, I just hope that doesn't affect my rings.

What I miss: Not much, still loving this part.

What I am looking forward to: Finishing the nursery furniture, picking fabric and checking more things off the list!

2 comments:

Tara said...

You're doing great, Grace!!! And I love the progress you are making on the nursery. It is going to be so cute!

Katie said...

I love these updates!!! How exciting! Miss you! Phone date coming soon...maybe this weekend?