And onto the bigger change, we are both thrilled with how the dresser turned out. We have to hang the mirror, but it is so much better. Here is the before:

And the after:
We filled the existing drawer pull holes with wood putty, sanded, put on 2 coats of primer, and 2 coats of paint (sherwin Williams Antique White). We used an acrylic based paint and decided against the polyurethane top coat since it clearly states it can cause birth defects (even the water based). We figure we'll just risk it not having a top coat. I'm looking for a cute basket for diapers to put next to the changing mat and I'm thinking I'll make a liner out of the curtain fabric my Mom and I bought last weekend. Time to get to work!!
Now we're trying to figure out the stroller dilemma and how many we really do need? I think we'll be heading to babies r us soon!
Have a great day!
2 comments:
Love it!!! The dresser turned out great:)
PS. I have the diaper caddy from Pottery Barn which I love:)
WOW! i LOVE what you guys did with that dresser--i would've never guessed the before & after were the same piece of furniture!
hope you continue to do well :)
Post a Comment