Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mail Time

Today when I got the mail, I had no clue what was in the big folder. It was from some part of the government and having a small business, I assumed we're being audited (isn't that the logical thing to assume when something from the gov't shows up?). When I opened up the envelope it was an awesome Congrats letter to Joel from House of Rep. Paul Stam. So, being the great contributing member of society, my first question was, Who's that? After reading his letter and seeing what he sent, he's who we'll be voting for. Heres the letter Joel received.





He also sent a copy of the article on Graduation







There you have it! For those of you who don't know, we're moving to the beach! We'll be staying at Topsail beach until May and then we'll see. Come visit us there!

1 comment:

Katie said...

WOW!!! That is awesome!