1. What did you learn in 2008 that you have never learned before?That I am no good at Guitar hero!
2. Did you keep your previous New Year's resolutions, and will you make new ones for next year? If I made any last year, I didn't keep it. This year is to read the bible in a year. On track so far!
3. Did anyone you know give birth? Yes!
4. Did anyone close to you die? Yes
5. What countries did you visit? Not too much world traveling in 2008
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? More Faith
7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? losing my Grandparents, and what awesome people I have around me
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Hmmm..
9. Did you suffer from illness or injury? A few colds
10. What was the best thing you bought? curtains!
11. Did your behavior change over the year? Yes, time for my work attitude to change!
12. Where did most of your money go? Bills, and if we're being honest, probably chic fil a! YUM!
13. What did you get really excited about? The thought of moving, then the thought of not moving, then moving again!
COMPARED TO THIS TIME LAST YEAR, ARE YOU:
1. Richer or poorer? close to the same
2. Did you fall in love? No, I stayed in love
3. What was your favorite TV program? Hello, 90210 THE OLD ONE
4. What was the best book you read? something by Karen Kingsbury
5. What was your favorite film of the year? tough call, didn't see too many new ones
6. Thinner or fatter? easy, fatter
7. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I went to a wedding in Maui that Joel was in and turned 27 (wow that sounds old!)
8. What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying? real friendships
9. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? What's fashion?? I am lucky if I get dressed each morning :-) Love to work from home!10. What kept you sane? Jrob
11. What political issue stirred you the most? probably not worth getting into
12. Who was the best new person you met? not sure. I need to work on meeting new people!
13. What is a valuable lesson you learned in 2008? Friends are priceless!
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE your new background!! That is awesome! Great job on the survery!
Post a Comment