Wednesday, December 10, 2008

We Love it

Every last Jingle.





She Hates it. (notice the evil eye she's giving me)

I guess thats not entirely true. She totally loves the jingle bell collar and is so excited to put it on. Its when we put these on.....



Once we put the jingle feet on, Chloe turns into a statue and doesn't move an inch. If she does move, its hilarious and looks like she is pretending to walk in slow motion over invisible hurdles. We put them on her just to crack up, how mean is that! This set was worth every penny!


Since I can put pictures up here, I thought I'd put a few of my favorites I just found!

Jay's birthday party. Will and Uncle Joel hanging out.



One of the cutest kids I know!




Love the cupcake face!


Scary Picture of Aunt Grace, but super cute of Kitty at her Dance recital!~



My Favorite Baseball player




And last, one of my favorite people of all times. I'm so glad she's not suffering anymore, but just miss her so much.

http://www.funeralplan2.com/lharoldpoole/obituaries?id=151157

On Monday, when she died, I received a Christmas card in the mail that had the perfect verse from a really great friend.

"Then he showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal, coming from the throne of God and of the Lamb, in the middle of the street. On either side of the river was the tree of life, bearing 12 kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. There will no longer be any curse; and the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and His bond-servants will serve Him; they will see His face, and His name will be on their foreheads. And there will no longer be any night; and they will not have need of the light of a lamp nor the light of the sun, because the Lord God will illumine them; and they will reign forever and ever." Revelation 22:1-5

2 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful verse, and what a beautiful picture...

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry about your grandmother. She was a beautiful woman who had the two best things a person can ask for - the love of Christ and the love a wonderful family.