until Joel is officially a college graduate....and he has to give his speech! I'm so proud! Yesterday, we went and read a bunch of past speeches given at graduation and seriously 2/3 have the phrase, "Websters Dictionary defines success....." We were cracking up at it. I'm glad I don't have to write this speech.
If it were up to me, this is exactly how it would go
I'm trying to bribe Joel to repeating it exactly, but I don't think its going to work, help me out okay?
I was thinking he could also wear this type of suit with no pockets labeled Miss-terious :-) (Katie, its time for you to start watching the office, okay?)

Most of our out of town family comes in on Tuesday and we're really excited about it! I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of good food in our house and I'm probably not going to be making it! The party is Saturday, Dec. 20, any suggestions on food we should have? I've got a pretty good list but would love ideas!
1 comment:
Good luck to you guys getting his speech together!
Check out Martha Stewart Living, she has all kinds of entertaining ideas. Are you looking for appetizers? Meals? Everything? Look at Pillsbury.com too.
Bacon wrapped dates are always good, and parmesan spirals! yum! If you need to use our fridge/oven/stove/anything-feel free!
Post a Comment