44 Odd Things about Me -thanks Katie :-)! First BLOG!
1. Do you like blue cheese? In small amounts
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? No
3. Do you own a gun? lots!
4. What flavor of Kool-Aid was your favorite? Grape
5. Do you get nervous before a doctor appointment? Every Single Time
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I don't want to like them, but the ones at Costco are Good!
7. Favorite Christmas movie? The Grinch
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Iced coffee with skim milk and splenda
9. Can you do push ups? I sure can.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding rings
11. Favorite hobby? Walking!
12. Do you have A.D.D.? Mainly with things that are important
13. What's one personality trait you hate about yourself: I interrupt people and don't realize it.
14. Middle name? Jeffreys
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I'm sad, I'm happy, I'm sick of crying
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly have: water, milk and iced coffee
17. Have you ever met the person you thought was your true love? Yes
18. Current hate right now? being sad
19. Favorite place to be? At my Grandparents
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Dinner at our house!
21. Where would you like to go? New Zealand
22. Name three people who will complete this. hmm, thats tough since Katie is the only person who knows about this :-)
23. Do you own slippers? My favorite!
24. What shirt are you wearing? Long Sleeve NC State t-shirt
25. Do you like sleeping on satin? no way, not practical
26 Can you whistle? Yes I can
27. Would you be a pirate? for Halloween
28. What songs do you sing in the shower? Restore to me
29. Favorite girl's name? Ruthie
30. Favorite boy's name? Joel
31. What's in your pocket right now?no pockets today
32. Last thing that made you laugh? My Dad and Joel
33. Best bed sheets as a child? probably wonder woman or strawberry shortcake, weird question
34. Worst injury you've ever had? Concussion, knocked myself and another person out...talent!
35. Do you love where you live? Yes!
36. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two
37. Who is your loudest friend? tough call, I'm not sure.
38. How many dogs do you have? 1
39. Does someone have a crush on you? Just Joel
40. What is your favorite book? Tough call, probably anything by Nicholas Sparks
41. What is your favorite candy? Reese PB cups, the little ones
42. Favorite Sports Team? Probably the wolfpack
43. What song do you want played at your funeral? When I get where I'm going Brad Paisley
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's the song I was trying to think of!!
I love your blog-it's very cute!
:)
Post a Comment