Thursday, March 26, 2015

Pilings are In

I'm going to try and remember how to blog.  Yesterday, we finally had the pilings put in for our addition.  We have been waiting for a long time for them to actually go in so we can get started so when we saw this pull up, we were pretty excited.

After a while we went outside to see how it was going.



Making progress and a total mess.


 After they were finished is when the real fun started, there was more mud in our backyard than we've ever had.  Ruthie was in heaven, Lainie wanted to do what Ruthie was doing but didn't want to get near as dirty.




I thought putting rainboots on them was a brilliant idea so we could just hose them off.   We ended up just hosing them all off!




And our tulips came up and we love them.  Thank goodness its spring.

3 comments:

Linda said...

It's good to have you back. What a mess in your backyard, but the girls sure are enjoying it! Can't wait to see your addition as it progresses!

"B" said...

Tulips! My favorite, a sure sign spring is coming. Something about mud boots and little kids that just demand making messes! I am sure they enjoyed the mud. Cant wait to see the addition. I dream about adding onto our home, one day!

Jamie said...

I'm glad the tree stayed ;)