Wednesday, August 28, 2013

No time for blogging

I'd love to blog about whats going on, how the girls are all doing, what we're up to, and I hope to soon.  But for now, here are a few pictures and a quick note that everyone is doing great. Ellie is growing like crazy and super sweet, and the big sisters are crazy about her. 

To answer the first question, yes she is rapidly morphing into Joel 3.0.  This picture doesn't show it but the bigger she gets, the more she looks like him.  It. is. incredible.

This girl is funny.  And she knows it.

Pete and Repeat on the beach.

We all made it to the beach!  I'm trying to savor the sleepy stage because I remember thinking after Lainie 'woke up' I wish I'd realized how easy it was when she was a brand new sleepy baby.

This is Daddy's girl.  She's been missing him since he had to go back to work.  Is it just me or does this picture look a whole lot like her Auntie Jessica?

No comments: