Thursday, July 11, 2013

Part of my Mother's Day gift

This past Mother's day was the best yet.  We had so much fun and I got some great gifts.  One of my favorites was these mason jar soap dispenser's Joel made me.  You can find tutorials for these all over the internet.  What he did was take mason jars (which we bought from Costco in the form of mandarin oranges.  It is a 4 pack for $4.69, can't beat that!) and cut a hole in the lid.  He then took a plastic foaming Dial soap dispenser top and caulked it into the hole.  After that was dry, he spray painted them to match our other finishes.  I love them and they are so much cuter than what we had!  I do need to take a picture of my favorite gift and get that up on the blog!
 
 
Here's my biggest cutie

 And a Lainie self-portrait!  We have about 6,000 of these on the ipad and each one cracks me up! This particular shot is her selfie after eating Blueberries.  Its also a pretty good shot of her perfect rosebud lips!

No comments: