Just typing that grosses me out.
Now that I've added back dairy I don't want mayo on every sandwich anymore, thankfully! I seriously cringe thinking about the calories and saturated fat content of it!
Anyways! The title melt in your mouth chicken got me and the fact that it is super easy. There are several variations of this recipe on other sites, but the one I love the most is from Grateful Belly.
Ingredients
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves (I cut these into halves, for eight peices)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Instructions
- Mix mayo, cheese, and seasonings.
- Place chicken pieces in a 9x13 baking dish. Spoon mayo mixture onto tops and sides of chicken.
- Bake uncovered at 375 for aboug 25 minutes, or until cooked through.
Verdict: Incredible! and so so so easy! We have had this many, many times since first trying it and I've changed a few things to limit the amount of mayo. I used a mayo/sour cream mix, and then at my parents we used about 1/3 Cup mayo and 2/3 cup greek yogurt and it was delish. I think that is probably what I'm going to use from now on. It seems like there is still enough mayo to tenderize the chicken, but not enough to gross me out. With the greek yogurt, the chicken didn't seem to get as browned on top. Hope you enjoy!
And for good measure, here's a cute picture of a typical breakfast in my house!

1 comment:
Well I know we like all the same things so if y'all say it's good then we HAVE to try it! I'm not a huge fan of mayo either so might try your latest concoction with yogurt but still we'll do it!
Post a Comment