Ruthie has been so entertaining lately. She loves to put things on her head
Have you ever put a Bumbo on your head? Speaking from experience, its harder than it looks to walk a straight line with it on your head, pretty impressive!
and she loves to sit in Lainie's carseat (and has to be buckled or it doesn't count). Side note, I know those infant carseats say they can hold up to 32 pounds, but give me a break, that would be so uncomfortable!!
She really loves it when her Daddy carries her around in the carseat
One of her new favs is to put on our shoes
Are you all enjoying the pictures with Ruthie Smiling? Its because we had a big change and the paci is only allowed in the crib. More on that in another post, its gone WAY better than either of us expected. I love it when that happens!
3 comments:
She's so cute!
Love seeing that sweet little smile! Could she be any cuter???
Ha ha! Does she say "I the baby"?!
What a silly girl! I love seeing her beautiful smile now :) Sounds like a great transition for you with her pacifier!
Emma clicked on your blog this morning and was laughing at these pictures. She said "Come over here, you gotta see this!!"
Post a Comment