Here is our Christmas morning video for Grandma and Grandpa. You can pretty much go to about 45 seconds and start watching. I love her face and the "whoa" when she sees everything (except the kitchen!).
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
There is nothing like watching children on Christmas morning!:)
Looks like she really loved all her gifts. Glad she eventually got to her gorgeous new kitchen!
Oh so funny that she totally missed the big present! Poor little Lainie wanted to be heard as well :)
A lesson we learn every year (and then promptly forget) is that we could get away with fewer presents! I mean gee, a puzzle, Mickey Mouse and some sippy cups and she is all set!
I love how she went running to the kitchen to fill them :)
This is TOO funny, how'd she miss that big pink kitchen, lol! It just goes to show we can get them the most simple gifts at this age .... Ruthie is such a cutie! :-)
Post a Comment