Wow, it has been a while. Ever since I ran out of photo storage and it takes an extra few steps to upload photos, the blog has taken a backseat. Pretty much everything takes a backseat now that takes extra steps! I probably need to change that.
Things are moving right along here, everyone seems to be growing faster than I can keep up with and we've been having lots of fun lately.
Ruthie has started a doggie phase. I'm now Mommy dog, she's baby dog, Lainie is baby puppy dog and so on. Its really cute and funny. At any moment I'll switch from Mama to Mommy dog. It cracks me up.
Lainie is getting a little bit naughty. If she doesn't get what she wants she flails her arms (aka hits). When you tell her no, she acts like the world is coming to an end. It is drama, and a little bit funny.
Speaking of Lainie, when did my baby get so big??? Can't stand it.
Chloe, still the worlds greatest dog.
We've been loving the beach lately.
This folks, is known as too cool for school.
My kids are apple lovers.
This is Lainie, in the middle of the hello song. though you can't tell, that is some serious clapping.
Ruthie wants her picture taken all the time now, this is what happens. Cracks me up.
Monday, January 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Man they are both getting so big!! Glad y'all are doing well!
Post a Comment