Since I just got my check in the mail from Ebates, I thought I'd post a link in case in of you haven't signed up yet! Its so easy and you get money back on your online purchases just from going through their website. Its quick and easy and they post almost all the coupons available online. If you haven't signed up, click here and go do it! I love getting the checks from them and saving some money off things I'm buying anyways!
For good measure, heres a cute picture of my laundry helper! This is pretty much what laundry looks like at my house daily. Piles and piles of clean clothes waiting to be folded and put up!
And my big girl, who is turning into quite the girly girl. She wants to twirl in dresses, wear a purse, necklace and hairbow. The one thing I can't break yet is the crocs. oh the crocs. Like Joel reminds me, I'm completely the source of the problem. I love my crocs and so does my girl.
Friday, August 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahaha I LOVE CROCS TOO!! But they aren't the most fashionable things ever... but oh the comfort!
Loved the big girl picture of Ruthie and the adorable Lainie in the laundry basket :) That's what my laundry looks like too!
Post a Comment