And Loving every second of it. I will post details of the whole experience, etc....as soon as I can take a nap :-). For now, here are a few of our favorite pictures, she's perfect.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I kept waiting for a blog post with pictures, so thank you for taking the time to upload them!!!! You look fantastic too for just having had a baby. Can't wait to "hear" more about it and her!
4 comments:
Welcome home you guys! I love how she came home on her due date :)
Congratulations, and enjoy this time!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I kept waiting for a blog post with pictures, so thank you for taking the time to upload them!!!! You look fantastic too for just having had a baby. Can't wait to "hear" more about it and her!
Beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats! and definitely get some sleep when you can :) Miss you!
oh she is beautiful!! YOU LOOK GREAT too!! Can't wait to hear all about it and see more pictures!
Post a Comment