Monday, October 19, 2009

Secret is OUT!

We're having a BABY! We are beyond excited and due May 8, 2010. I'm very excited to skip the heat of the summer! We had our first ultrasound Oct. 1 at just over 8 weeks and everything looked great.


The heartbeat was at 162 bpm and we loved seeing it. It was our favorite part. I've had the usual symptoms and have been pretty much asleep as much as possible for the past few months. Joel has really been great and picked up the slack of me laying around most of the time. He's cooked and cleaned and gotten me whatever I needed. I am so lucky!

Our second appointment was Nov. 3 and we were able to hear a strong heartbeat! Our next appointment will be Dec.8 and we will be able to find out the sex! We can't wait. Joel refuses to guess what the baby is, and I change my mind hourly!!

I'm definitely feeling thicker and am looking different! So far I haven't gained much weight, but my belly is starting to stick out! Today marks 14 weeks 3 days and I am thrilled to be out of the first trimester! Thank you all for your excitement with us, we couldn't be happier!



1 comment:

Katie said...

WooHoo! Congratulations!